- It lightens the dark spots on the face
- Prevents the ageing of the skin act as a skin nourisher.
- Used in lip sticks, facial masks, Anti wrinkle creams, skin conditioners
- Used for various skin disorders like Eczema, psoriasis and wounds.
- Healing agent for dry and cracked skin
- Medicine for liver and spleen disorders
- Promotes hair growth
- This plant is called as 'women's friend'- It regularises the mensus and eases the menopause troubles
- It purifies the blood
To read more http://keralaarticles.blogspot.com/2007/09/aloe-vera.html
About a book explaining the healing powers of Aloe vera http://www.aloe-yourmiracledoctor.com/
You can buy an Aloe vera plant this moment itself from http://www.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html/103-4648619-5495030
From this time I had not even thought that this plant has such medicinal qualities. We have to watch the nature and nurture the nature to save our earth.